Sunumbra P Sport SPF40+
Most sunscreens lack UVA protection, or sufficient levels of UVA protection. Many high SPF products protect against sunburn caused by UVB rays, but very few block the deep penetrating UVA rays enough, which cause skin ageing, immune system suppression and skin cancer.
Sunumbra® Sport is made exclusively from natural and organic ingredients. It is the unique combination of these ingredients that has enabled the total replacement of harmful chemicals found in most other sunscreens. These photo-protective and highly water resistant ingredients combine to provide powerful anti-radiation properties. This gives Sunumbra sport its exceptional ability to protect against both UVA and UVB light at the highest level.
A study by the Environmental Working Group revealed that less than 20% of sunscreens were both 'low hazard' and 'effective'. This was largely because the other 80% contained potentially harmful chemicals...
Key features that make the Sunumbra P Sport SPF40+ unique:
▪ 5 Star rating (UVA)
▪ SPF40+ (UVB)
▪ Fully certified ISO/COLIPA for UVA & UVB
▪ Water resistant 40 minutes
▪ High protection Broad Spectrum
Click here for more product information.